Counter

Web Site Traffic Counters

6.19.2009

Happy Father's Day!!

We are heading out of town today for a 3 day camping trip.
Wanted to wish all of the Dads, Grandpas and Great-Grandpa's a very Happy Father's Day!!!







Faithful! "Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering (for he is faithful that promised)(Hebrews 10:23 KJV)."

Always there! "...for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. (Hebrews 13:5 KJV)."

Trustworthy! "...there hath not failed one word of all his good promises...(1 Kings 8:56 KJV)."

Honoring! "If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be; if any man serve me, him will my Father honor (John 12:26 KJV)."

Ever-loving! "...I have loved thee with an everlasting love; therefore, with loving kindness have I drawn thee (Jeremiah 31:3 KJV)."

Righteous! "The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works (Psalm 145:17 KJV)."

Supportive! "Fear thou not; for I am with thee. Be no dismayed; for I am thy God. I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold these with the right hand of my righteousness (Isaiah 41:10 KJV)."

No comments: