Counter

Web Site Traffic Counters

9.17.2009

Sharing Great News!


kenya, africa


Dear family & friends,

I'd like to share with you a trip that Tim is going to take that will hopefully be a life changing experience for the people he comes in contact with, as well as himself.

A few weeks ago, Jason called and said they had lost one of their Mission Team members due to a motorcycle accident. He asked if I knew an engineer who would like to go to Kenya to construct and build a playground for their orphanage. For me, it was a lightbulb moment! With hope in my heart, a silent prayer...Tim and I discussed it.

We decided together, this is the time to take Tim's profession to a new longitude & latitude!

Tim will travel along with Jason, Kristi, Hayden and their Mission Team from Trinity, Texas. It is a week long adventure that will be filled with amazing and wonderful blessings.

I am excited about the opportunities and experiences that lie ahead. I hope you see the value in what they will accomplish. More importantly, we need your support with your thoughts and prayers.

Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths".





Here are pictures from last year's mission trip to the same orphanage:








No comments: